BONITA SPRINGS, Fla. May 17, 2011 – We are very pleased to announce the graduation of the 12th anniversary class of the Leadership Bonita program!
Throughout the nine-month educational program, the Leadership Bonita Class covered many different aspects of the community including, government, education, economic development, healthcare, tourism, public safety, and social issues. Designed to hone leadership skills, create the opportunity for personal growth, and help participants learn more about the Bonita Springs area, Leadership Bonita provided both fun and informative one-on-one networking with community leaders.
Participants were selected based upon their leadership roles within their organization and represented a cross-section of the community, including business, education, government, non-for-profit and also citizens at-large. We are pleased to congratulate the class of 2010-2011 Leadership Bonita. The Leadership Bonita class is proud to boast more than 200 graduates of the program since its inception in 1998.
2010-2011 Leadership Bonita Class:
- Adam Botana, Manager, Bay Water Boat Club
- Michael Briers, Shareholder, Briers CPA
- John Dulmer, Director, CH2MHILL/City of Bonita Springs
- Leonard Egdish, Director, Naples News Media Group
- Vann Ellison, President & CEO, St. Matthew’s House
- Wendi Fowler, President & CEO, The Client Server
- Mark Generales, Partner, Southern Trust Financial
- Ike Lichtenstein, CEO, ISL Financial Advisors
- Bill Oberman, System Director, Marketing & Communications, Lee Memorial Health System
- Fred Partin, Executive Director, Bonita Springs Utilities
- Becky Pomerson, President, Keystone Garden Centre, Inc.
- Brian Przespolewski, Sergeant, Lee County Sheriff’s Office
- Christine Ross, President & CEO, Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce
- Mary Saunders, Owner, Saunders Law Firm
- Beth Vogelsang, Attorney, Henderson, Franklin, Starnes & Holt