The only Five-Star Accredited Chamber of Commerce in Southwest Florida, the Bonita Springs Area Chamber is welcoming a growing amount of new and renewing business members. The organization’s membership recently surpassed 830 members, representing over 41,000 employees in the Lee and Collier region.
For the first time since the economic downturn in 2009, membership is on a steady rise at the Chamber, with retention rates being their highest in the past 10 years.
Christine Ross, President & CEO of the Chamber, said, “We congratulate these businesses for stepping off the sidelines to proactively engage in making the environment for free commerce stronger. Though we represent over 41,000 employees in Lee and Collier County, we still give each and every member the personal attention they deserve.”
During the past month, the Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce has welcomed the following new members, and encourages the community to patronize their businesses:
- Alico Family Golf Center
- Barbara B. Mann Performing Arts Hall
- Carla Bonten Team – Keller Williams Realty Naples
- Chase Bank
- Deavers Tax & Accounting Professionals, Inc.
- Doncaster – Susan Schmitt, Wardrobe
- Edward Jones Investments – Robin Goldstone Garcia
- Fiddler’s Creek
- Ford’s Garage
- LCM Engineering, Inc.
- Lee County School Board
- Legacy Title & Escrow
- Lely Resort
- Levin Home Care Nurse Registry
- Michaels Stores Inc.
- Naples Closets, LLC
- Precision Prep & Press, Inc.
- South-Florida Motors
- Waldrop Engineering
- Wollman, Gehrke & Solomon, P.A.