Join the region’s only Five-Star Accredited Chamber of Commerce today, the Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce! Our membership benefits are designed to give your business visibility in the following ways:
(1) 860+ fellow members and the 41,000 employees they represent
(2) 110+ annual networking events
(3) 30,000+ annual Visitor’s Center walk-ins
(4) 280,000+ annual website page views
(5) 50,000+ Visitor’s Guide & Professional Directory readers
(6) 7,500+ monthly eBrief recipients
(7) 5,500+ social media followers
(8) 50+ sponsorship and additional exposure opportunities
No matter where you company is located in Southwest Florida, if you are interested in raising your visibly in the South Lee County, North Collier County region, the Bonita Springs Area Chamber is where you want to belong.
Mission Statement: The Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce is a membership organization whose mission is to serve our members, promote an environment where business can grow and prosper, and to enhance the quality of life of the Bonita Springs area.
Vision Statement: To be the premier business organization in Southwest Florida leading change for the betterment of our community.
As you can see, we have created a strong platform to provide your company maximum exposure in the region! We encourage you to join our Chamber community today and utilize these benefits to grow your business from within the heart of Southwest Florida! Unlike other Chambers, we offer tiered membership levels, based on amenities rather than number of employees, so that you can choose the investment level that best meets the needs of your business. To view each level, download our Membership Brochure & Application. CLICK HERE join online or contact Chelsea Birczak at (239) 992-2943 and Chelsea@BonitaSpringsChamber.com.