Are you an entrepreneur looking to open a business? Perhaps, you represent or own a local business and are ready to take the next step toward growth? Maybe you are from out of the area and looking to move your company to a business-friendly region and state? If this rings true, you did the right thing by researching Florida and discovering the Southwest Florida region. Did you know that Florida is ranked #2 for doing business in the country by Chief Executive Magazine? Florida is also ranked the #5 best tax climate on the state business tax climate index by Tax Foundation, and is ranked #6 for economic growth by the 2013 Business Facilities Rankings Report.
Find out why the Bonita Springs area will work for your business:
(1) No state income taxes
(2) Available and affordable first class office space
(3) Convenient transportation options, including international airport
(4) Streamlined permitting & waived impact fees on existing buildings for change-of-use
(5) Business-friendly City and County governments
(6) Availability of an educated workforce, and access to multiple local colleges and universities
(7) QUALITY OF LIFE! You can be on your boat or the beach 15 minutes after you leave the office!
(8) Watch this VIDEO featuring Governor Rick Scott discussing the Hertz relocation.
Let the Bonita Springs Estero Economic Development Council serve as your complementary business concierge. Our mission is to help get your company up and running quickly, and settled in the perfect location to service your clientele. Our highly-trained and well-connected staff will assist you in searching for office space, introduce you to the folks you need to know, facilitate comprehensive meetings with City and County officials, assist with permitting processes, provide public relations support, and so much more!
Click here to read our 2015-16 Annual Investor Report.
Click here to read our 2014-15 Annual Investor Report.