Job Title: Admin Assistant
Reports To: Annalee Kruger
To apply, contact Annalee Kruger at: (239) 770-6322
To provide administrative assistance to Team Care Right.
- Prepare fliers and marketing pieces, help in distribution.
- Assist with “behind the scenes” needs of the operation such as social media, website updates, newsletters, blogs, Drop Box, CRM, and any other task as requested.
- Attend networking groups as needed.
- Prepare weekly and month end billing.
- Assist with payroll processing (as needed)
- Assist with family/client matters as needed.
- Assist with coordination schedules, calendars.
- Be able to respond professionally to any/all situations.
- Awareness of community resources (retirement communities, memory care units, nursing homes, home health care, etc.).
- Have full understanding of all services Care Right provides and assist with promoting Care Right.
- Pro-actively seek potential clients/generate leads
- Bring in billable time/clients to cover your payroll cost each month
- Be willing to be cross-trained to assist with additional roles/duties as needed or requested.
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust with clients and their families.
- Understand issues families with aging loved ones go through–have a very good understanding of compassion fatigue/family caregiver stress, dementia and memory loss, and other progressive diseases.
- Have a basic understanding of a variety of progressive/chronic diseases such as dementia, cancer, diabetes.
- Honor and respect families and their loved ones, potential referral sources, (and Care Right) by arriving to appointments dressed appropriately, on time, and with a caring and compassionate mindset.
- Work well as a team and independently.
- Seek assistance/guidance/input from team mates/Care Right owner pro-actively if in a difficult situation.
- Must have reliable vehicle, good driving record, full insurance coverage
- Always Always Always act with integrity, care, and compassion toward clients, families, referral sources, and team mates
- Seek system and process improvements to help the organization operate as efficiently and cost-effectively as possible.
- Complete all scheduled in-service training sessions as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Critical Thinking Skills
Other technology platforms
up to 50lb
Degree: College degree or +5 years of experience
Prior work related experience required. Long term care experience preferred.
Employee Name (Print): ________________________________________
Employee Signature Date
President/President Assistant Date