Collins & DuPont is an internationally recognized full-service, concierge style design firm consisting of the most talented and awarded designers in the industry.
Our firm offers an excellent benefits package including health insurance, 401K with matching, profit sharing, paid vacations, and employee appreciation events.
We are currently seeking a full-time Data Entry Design Coordinator with an Associates of Arts degree. Qualified applicants should be able to perform the following tasks:
· Prepare/print proposals and corresponding profit analysis and analyze the report for accuracy.
· Prepare and print purchase orders.
· Check receiving log daily and mark goods received on designers form of follow up.
· Work closely with Purchasing Agent to ensure timely receipt of all goods.
· Maintain job schedules with input from Design Assistant and Designer/Project Leader.
· File and upkeep of client notebooks. (i.e. construction and furniture books).
· Maintain client files.
· Prepare written correspondence.
· Process job orders and delivery tickets for client deliveries. Coordinate with Customer Service.
· Order memo samples and track same.
· Assist with project deliveries.
· Assist with any other miscellaneous data entry support as needed.
Compensation is based upon experience and ability.
Visit our website at: https://collins-dupont.com/jobdetails/.
Qualified applicants can apply direct at: firstname.lastname@example.org.