At Flightdocs, we hire for both competency and character. We are committed to hiring employees with the ability to achieve superior results while approaching their work ethically using a team-based approach.
We also believe that all employees are leaders, whether they proactively lead themselves through their daily activities, or lead a team.
- Recruit and select candidates using phone pre-screening and face to face interviews
- Prepare job descriptions and post in social media, LinkedIn, Universities, etc.
- Process new hires, terminations, and employee changes
- Ensure background and reference checks are completed
- Prepare monthly reports (headcounts, organization charts, weekly updates to Chief of Staff)
- Administer payroll through ADP – Workforfce Now payroll services
- Answer payroll and benefit questions
- Reconcile COBRA benefits monthly
- Provide payroll related reports and analysis to management weekly and as requested
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Maintain high level of confidentiality in all aspects of position
Skills and Qualifications
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting/payroll
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of ADP Payroll Systems – Workforce Now
- Proficient in computer applications (Windows, Excel, Word)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills – interface with management, employees and accounting staff as required
- Ability to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
To apply please visit: https://www.flightdocs.com/careers/#apply