Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: $45k – $60k/year
We’re a fast-paced mobility aid firm looking for an insanely creative Marketing Specialist, oozing with talent, and looking for the perfect place to express him/herself.
DynaMD is a company owned by inventors, PHDs, doctors and physical therapists. We have developed a brand of mobility aids called Dynamo that has taken this category to a new level of looks, performance and comfort.
We are a two-year old, well-funded mobility aid technology company entering the sales phase of our business that is introducing game-changing innovation of crutches, canes and walkers to world. Our Naples, FL office will be doubling its workforce to meet our marketing and sales goals in the US. For more information, go to DynamoMe.com.
You’d be joining a highly collaborative team of talented folks who are passionate about what they do. The work environment is fast paced and fun, but we strongly believe in a life outside of the office. We don’t want you here until all hours of the night, although that may be necessary at times.
DynaMD is looking for a Marketing Specialist, who can help DynaMD to both innovate and grow by leading the Marketing team’s tight, integrated relationships with Product Management, Branding, and Sales. The Marketing Specialist is a strategic thinker, who can articulate the DynaMD story and capabilities with respect to vertical industries and use cases to execute content creation for demand generation campaigns, designed to dramatically make an impact with our products. In this role, you will drive the internal and external communication of our product value propositions. You will craft relevant, credible, and differentiated positioning and messaging for our products and chart the customer journey and decision criteria.
You will also implement and manage the Public Relations (PR) launch of our products. A great understanding of social media marketing is a requirement.
Essential Job Functions
- Storytelling – Develop product positioning, value proposition, and messaging that differentiates our products in the market.
- Industry Marketing – Articulate the value proposition of the products and create corresponding content, such as PR, social media sites, web pages, white papers, and presentations as they correspond to industry vertical market.
- Sales Enablement – Communicate the value proposition of the products to our sales team and develop the sales materials and tools that support the selling process of our products.
- Product Launches – Plan the go-to-market launch strategy for new products and releases, and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Market Intelligence – Work closely with customers, partners, analysts, journalists, media specialists, and internal DynaMD teams to gauge market trends and innovations, and work closely with Product Management / Development to ensure the priorities from the market are properly synthesized and included in the roadmap and development schedule.
- Cross-Departmental Collaboration – All of the above will be accomplished by having a constant communication flow with our internal groups.
- Competitive Analysis – Drive competitive analysis and positioning.
- Key Product Assets – Develop written & video product assets and provide subject matter expertise and support for demand generation (white-papers, eBooks, case studies, webinars, event content, and support), communications (analyst relations, PR content review), and social media campaigns.
- At least 2-5 years of product marketing experience
- Knowledge of industry marketing
- Formulate Marketing Plans and Strategies
- Track record of success and increasing responsibilities
- Strong analytical and creative thinking
- Demonstrated success of leading products to market, launching products, and scaling internal teams
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proactive and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions
- Works well independently, but also well within a group
- Strong project and time management skills
- Works constructively in an agile and growing environment
- Strong acumen of new technologies
- Works collaboratively with cross-functional stakeholders and peers
- Strong technical aptitude & proven ability to communicate with highly technical audiences
- Strong presenter with confidence in front of demanding audiences
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing, sales, and product development processes
- Strong project management skills
- Organization and Prioritization Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Experience working in small, fast-growing technology companies
- Technical degree preferred, but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
If interested, please submit cover letter and resume to Amy at email@example.com.