Job Title: Sales/Marketing/Business Development
Reports To: President
FLSA Status: Exempt
Department: Business Development
Summary: Responsible for supporting the company’s sales goals through professional sales techniques, maintaining quality relationships with existing and new centers of influence/referral sources, and providing sales and marketing coverage by performing the following duties.
To apply: Contact Annalee Kruger, (239) 770-6322
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develops maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company’s products and services as well as the competition’s strengths/weaknesses.
- Builds and maintains quality relationships with existing assigned accounts and increases account base and volume of sales on a consistent basis
- Contacts clients via telephone, correspondence or in person by traveling as frequently as necessary to meet and surpass profitable sales goals for the company.
- Reevaluates work on an ongoing basis to increase market share.
- Assesses quality of offerings and develops opinion reports on strategies to increase the company’s market share.
- Creates customized proposals to meet specific client requirements in an efficient manner.
- Stays abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies through available resources.
- Utilizes company leads to expand current client base and follows up all leads promptly.
- Maintains updated, organized files on all accounts in assigned territory.
- Completes and submits sales reports each week on account activity, outstanding proposals, proposals secured and proposals lost with complete documentation.
- Provides information and/or follows up on client as requested.
- Attend networking meetings, trade shows, and other marketing opportunities to drive sales and revenue.
- Provide 1:1 meetings with centers of influence sharing Care Right Inc. services, mission, and ask for leads
- Follow up with leads and prospects. Schedule 30-minute consults with prospects.
- Schedule and coordinate speaking engagements, attend as able to help schedule 30 minute consults right after the speaking engagement
- Enter business cards, contacts, and speaking engagement attendees into spreadsheet for Zoho (CRM)
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Expected to bring in viable leads within 30 days of hire with the Care Right ideal client profile
- Expected to bring in closed business within 60 days of hire (Commission on sales targets will be discussed)
Oral Communication Skills
Written Communication Skills
Bachelor’s degree required. Prior sales and healthcare experience helpful.
Expected to bring in viable leads within 30 days of hire with the Care Right ideal client profile
Expected to bring in closed business within 60 days of hire
Valid Drivers License – Must meet insurance underwriting requirements
Employee Signature Date
President/Administrative Assistant Date