Our Orthopedics team provides expert, coordinated, and personalized care to produce excellent results with improved health, increased mobility, and reduced pain.
From a simple hand condition to the most complex shoulder issue, we try to maximize each patient’s recovery and return to a healthy and productive lifestyle by using advanced procedures, equipment, and the most advanced rehabilitation programs.
And you can receive all these exceptional services under one roof: diagnosis, pharmacy and laboratory services; imaging tests; expert consultations; outpatient surgery, and physical or rehabilitative therapy.
Orthopedic surgeons diagnose and treat ailments affecting muscles, bones and joints. They perform joint repair and replacement operations.
“Our team of surgeons specializes in minimally invasive orthopedic procedures that are individualized for each patient,” says Alisha Singh, practice manager.
“Whether it’s a total knee or hip replacement, hip or knee preservation or total joint reconstruction, we strive to provide an unsurpassed patient experience and best possible outcome for patients.”
A focus on soft-tissue preservation allows for an expedited and more comfortable post-surgical recovery period, reduces the time patients stay in the hospital, and, in some cases, enables patients to complete their total joint replacement procedure on an outpatient basis.
Upper extremity services
- Arthritis of the hand, shoulder, and elbow
- Hand, wrist, and elbow trauma
- Arthroscopy of the wrist, elbow, and shoulder
- Nerve injuries
- Microvascular surgery
Lower extremity services
- Adult reconstruction of the hip and knee
- Minimally invasive joint replacement surgery
- Total hip replacement (direct anterior approach)
- Total knee replacement
- Hip and knee arthroplasty revision surgery
- Conservative and nonsurgical management of hip and knee orthopedic conditions
- Traumatic fractures and reconstruction of the pelvis and acetabulum
- All fractures and injuries of the upper and lower extremities
- Complex fractures involving the joints
- Surgical and non-surgical treatment of delayed and non-healing bones
- Post-traumatic reconstruction
- Infections of the bones
Lee Health Coconut Point
23450 Via Coconut Point
Estero, FL 34135