The Bonita Springs Area Chamber of Commerce established the Small Business of the Year Award in 2001 to recognize exceptional local businesses committed to community service.
Applications for the 2018 Award are available here and will be accepted through July 5. Applicants must be a Bonita Chamber member in good standing for at least three years. Applications are confidential and will be reviewed by an independent panel of business leaders from across the country. Selection will be based on the brief narrative provided in the application, and consideration will be given to the businesses community involvement.
- 2017: Consign & Design
- 2016: FineMark National Bank & Trust
- 2015: Entech
- 2014: MaidPro
- 2013: Accounting for Profitability
- 2012: U.S. Metro Telcom (now Summit Broadband)
- 2011: Wiebel, Hennells & Carufe, PLLC
- 2010: Heaven Scent Flowers, Inc.
- 2009: MY Shower Door
- 2008: AdSource
- 2007: The Client Server, Inc.
- 2006: Paws, Claws & Tails
- 2005: Millenium House of SW Florida, Inc.
- 2004: Buffalo Chips Restaurant
- 2003: Bonita Springs Sports & Physical Therapy Center
- 2002: Congress Jewelers
- 2001: Royal Scoop Homemade Ice Cream