Cultivating, Inspiring and Challenging our Region’s Leaders
Applications due by 5 p.m., April 20.
Since 1999, Leadership Bonita has been introducing participants to the inner workings of Bonita Springs and the Southwest Florida region through an intensive nine-month program. Members participate in educational sessions, tours and candid conversations with community leaders to gain a better understanding of the community they call home. Topics include regional economic development, education and workforce, social issues, tourism and many other sessions that challenge members to see their community as they never have before. Leadership Bonita participants are business professionals seeking to develop their leadership skills and a commitment to community leadership. Program participants develop life-long friendships and enduring professional connections. The program begins in May and concludes in early February.
FIVE REASONS TO APPLY:
- Expand your leadership capacity through immersion into the realities and opportunities of our community
- Collaborate with the region’s top community leaders and organizations
- Develop deep relationships with a network of diverse colleagues
- Gain valuable insight into the most challenging issues facing our region
- Ignite change in our region
- Have an interest in furthering knowledge about the Bonita Springs area and SWFL region
- Willingness to support community leadership
- Commit to full participation in the Leadership Bonita program
- Applicants to Leadership Bonita are expected to become active community participants making a positive contribution to the SWFL region post-graduation
- Submit electronic application by 5 p.m. on Friday, April 20, 2018.
- Questions please contact Cindy@bonitaspringschamber.com
- Applications accepted March 12 – April 20
- Class announcement May 4
- Payment of tuition due by May 25
- Kick-off retreat May 31 – June 2
Apply here, or share this application with a colleague!
Sponsorships are now available for the Class of 2019! Contact Cindy Burgess at (239) 992-2943 for more information about this community partnership opportunity.
Thank you to our Bus Transportation Sponsor