SCORE NAPLES WORKSHOP
Contact: Pam Russell
Date, Time and Location
Wednesday, July 10, 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm ET
3510 Kraft Road, #200
Naples, FL 34105
$30 when registering online
“Why is social media important for your business?”
Have people been telling you to use social media for your business? Are you confused about where to begin or what exactly you should talk about on social media? Maybe you are concerned about mixing your personal social media pages with your business?
This SCORE workshop will help you understand which social media platforms to use for your business, why you should use them and tips for getting the best results from the time you invest in social media marketing for your business.
This workshop will:
- Compare top social media platforms so you understand the target demographic of each
- Explain how and why some social media platforms are better than others for certain niches
- Address concerns about keeping business pages separate from personal ones, especially on Facebook
- Provide a list of creative content ideas for you
- Discuss the power of hashtags
At the end of this workshop you will understand:
- Which social media platforms to use for your business and which to ignore
- The most important things to include when setting up your business profiles
- The best types of content to post and share on social media for your business
- When and how to use hashtags
Joanna Batten is a Social Media Specialist at WBN Marketing, a local digital marketing company. Joanna has a B.A. from the University of South Florida and more than 10 years of experience working with digital marketing agencies. She has been a public speaker at major social media conferences focusing on how to utilize social media platforms to create brand awareness.
For registration and to make payment: go to scorenaples.org, or call 239 430 0081.